The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Sunday, the Lord’s Day
- 5pm Saturday (Anticipated Mass for Sunday)
- 7am Sunday
- 10:15am (Principal Mass, with choir and organ)
- Monday through Friday, 7am (Summer, 8am)
- Saturdays and National Holidays, 9am
Holy Days of Obligation
- Check website and bulletin to confirm
Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation (Confessions)
- Saturdays from 4:15-4:45pm and Sundays from 9:30-10:00am
- First Fridays during 7pm Holy Hour (Sept. – May); First Saturdays from 8:15am – 8:45am
- Anytime by appointment
Solemn Eucharistic Exposition
- Eucharistic Holy Hour every First Friday of the month (September to May) at 7pm:
Evening Prayer — Confessions — Benediction
Infant Baptisms at SFDS
- The Catholic Church strongly encourages parents to present their child for baptism within the first few weeks after the child’s birth. Please contact the parish office to arrange for a date of baptism and to learn about preparation classes and requirements for godparents.
Weddings at SFDS
- We would be happy to speak with you about scheduling a wedding here in our historic church. Please contact the parish office at least six months before your anticipated wedding date to inquire about availability of the church and learn about Archdiocesan requirements for marriage preparation
Pastoral Care of the Sick
- Homebound parishioners who would like to celebrate the Sacrament of Penance, receive Anointing of the Sick, or receive Holy Communion should contact the parish office to schedule a time for a visit. For emergencies requiring the immediate presence of a priest, please call 215-222-5819 anytime. Saint Francis de Sales Parish also provides pastoral care to the Catholic residents at Renaissance Nursing Home.
Funerals at SFDS
- Families wishing to schedule a funeral for a deceased parishioner should have their funeral director contact the parish office to schedule the Funeral. The office will follow up with the family to plan the Funeral liturgy.
Most Blessed Sacrament Chapel
- Those who wish to pray before the Blessed Sacrament reserved in the tabernacle in a quiet space may sign up at the Rectory and receive a key to access the chapel at any time, day or night. At this time, keys can only be given to registered parishioners of St. Francis de Sales Parish.